At Twirl N Tone we try to cater to everyone’s needs, but even we can’t deal with everything. So here are the Terms & Conditions that we have to make it a better experience for everyone.
- All class booking enquiries should be made by email email@example.com.
- All one 2 one private sessions must be paid for in full in advance.
- All classes have a minimum strict 24hr cancelling policy. On the day cancellations will incur: Pay As You Go – £5 charge on next visit. Block Bookings – Lose 1 class from your block.
- 4.Block of four: Classes must be used a minimum of 1 class per week, times and dates of classes can be changed with 24 hours notice.
- Unlimited package: runs for 4 weeks, you can use as many pole tricks classes as you wish. Times and dates of classes can be changed with 24 hours notice. Repeated failure to attend without notice will void all other reservations.
- Failure to turn up on time may result in you being refused entry to that class. This is for your own safety and to minimise disruption to the class.
- Please make sure that you are medically fit to join our classes. Any conditions that may affect physical movement or cause you distress, must be disclosed at the time of booking to allow our instructors to assess the risk to yourself for this specialised activity. Please consult your GP if you have any worries before joining our classes.
- Twirl N Tone Pole Dance Academy cannot be held responsible for any medical issues that arise from any medical conditions not disclosed by participants, this includes underlying conditions not yet diagnosed, pregnancy or heart and respiratory conditions.